In case you missed it, check out my Breakfast Television & CityNews Vancouver segment by clicking the link in my bio or continue reading for a snapshot of my #Valentines and #dating dos and don’ts. Don’t overthink it. Dates should be fun so try and relax – let your date get to know the real you!
1) Don’t overthink it. Dates should be fun so try and relax – let your date get to know the real you!
2) Don’t creep! With the internet and social media at our fingertips it’s tempting to get to know your date, before your date. But don’t – your research will only tell a small part of their story and getting to know someone is the fun of dating!
3) Do skip dinner. I recommend this for any first date but especially on Valentine’s Day. It’s far too stressful and expensive – and overrated. Grab a drink and save dinner for another day!
4) Do stay positive. There will be a time to gripe about your boss later on. When you’re just getting to know one another, keep the convo light.
5) Do contact me if you want help finding – not just any match – but the right match. It is the season for love after all and I would love to help you.
Breakfast Television, February 4, 2019