Hey everyone! In case you missed it, check out the link to my segment “Dating with Children” which aired this morning on CTV Morning Live with Lane Fraser.
- Don’t be nervous – children are a bonus, not baggage
- Plan ahead – last minute dates won’t work with a parenting schedule
- If you plan to introduce your kids, don’t rush – make sure everyone is ready to meet
- Introduce your kids only if it’s serious – dating is complicated enough when just two people are involved
- When you introduce your kids, plan a date that’s low pressure, involves an activity, and, most importantly, is fun!
CTV Calgary, June 20, 2018